Friday, July 10, 2009

I recently discovered a great website called Mommytrakd.com. Something about the headlines jumped out a me and I was addicted. Must have been the "Mommy Survival Guide" or better yet, the tagline, "Managing the Chaos of Modern Motherhood." That sums it up perfectly.

Chaos is an interesting word that has been the subject of much discussion lately in our household. My husband, Corey, said to me the other night that we thrive on the chaos and would be bored without it. While I agree with him, I also would like to temporarily escape from the regular routine of coming home from work, dealing with the new puppy eating shoes, cat poop and God knows what else, the Mount Everest of dirty laundry strategically placed outside my bedroom door (begging me to conquer it) and last but certainly not least, Emma, my lovely almost preteen daughter coming up with every excuse in the world why she doesn't need to take a shower. Can we say personal hygeine?

Yes, I love the chaos but sometimes I quiet and boring would be welcomed (at least for a moment or two).

No comments:

Post a Comment