Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Can we have it all?

I just got over a five day migraine. No kidding. I was happy to volunteer to give up my head to science if someone would give me a new one. After a session of acupuncture and a new refill of Relpax, I am good as new. I'm going to quickly write this down on paper before this changes.

I spent a good part of the weekend in bed. Bless Corey for being so patient with me when I was out of commission. Yesterday, going back to work, I really wanted to stay home and sleep. However, the age old issue of trying to balance the job, getting kids to day care and camp and taking care of myself was in its full glory. I think you can have it all but not really have it all. Something has to give. If we accept this, I think we as working women will have a better time functioning in this state.

Until next time. Wish me luck that my head does not explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment